Let’s get organized! Paper clutter is no match for this week’s “I Spy” product! Designed to hold up after years of use, this durable pocket chart product is colorful and functional. Need even more storage than a regular pocket chart might be able to offer? Don’t worry! This product has the pockets to give you the space you need.
Would you like to win this week’s product? Here is how to play and enter for your chance to win:
How to Play:
- Look at the picture in this article. It features a small portion of the entire product picture.
- Head on over to Really Good Stuff and start looking for the product pictured in the article.
- This week’s product is found in the Pocket Chart category.
- Once you have found the product, return to the blog and leave a comment with your guess as to the name of the product and the link back to that specific product. For example, if you think the product featured is the Really Good Stuff Hang-Up Totes, you would type something like: “I think the product featured is the Really Good Stuff Hang-Up Totes that are found here: http://www.reallygoodstuff.com/hang-up-totes/p/158550/.”
- Please note that no comments will be published until after the winner is announced on Wednesday, January 29th, 2014.
- On Wednesday, check back to see if you won!
Updated 1/29/14: Congratulations to Kim B., the random winner of the Double Wide Paper Pal Pocket Chart featured above!
- The contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada who are over 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Entries that do not include the specific product name and link to the product will be disqualified.
- One winner from all valid entries will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be contacted by email and his/her first name will be posted on The Teachers’ Lounge on Wednesday, January 29th, 2014.
- The contest runs from 12am EST, January 26th, 2014 through 11:59pm EST, January 29th, 2014.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Questions? Email us at TeachersLounge at ReallyGoodStuff dot com.