With April Fool’s Day right around the corner, it is time to stock your bag of teaching tricks with some funny and kid-friendly tongue twisters. Be prepared to tie your tongue in knots and break out in laughter when you give these tenacious twisters a try. Print out the article below and you will be ready to challenge your class to a Tongue Twister Tournament.
20 Tenacious Tongue Twisters for Kids
They may look simple, but just try saying them five times fast!
1. Mike makes mango marmalade.
2. Drew drives dreary dinosaurs.
3. Patty plays patty-cake.
4. Bob bounces basketballs.
5. Kids keep kiwi cool.
6. Mrs. Magee marks math with markers.
7. Please pick paper and pencils.
8. We wear white waistcoats.
9. Wilma washes widgets.
10. Pass the pickles please, Paul.
11. Burt buys baked beans.
12. Lucy loves lime lemonade.
13. Sam’s sneakers smell sweet.
14. Roger races rhinos.
15. Gabe gets good gummy bears.
16. Chloe cooks cookies.
17. Flora fears frog legs.
18. Pam paints pants.
19. Bennie bakes buttery biscuits.
20. Mary makes masquerade masks.
What are some of your favorite tongue twisters? Share them with us below!