Some teachers like to hand out goodie bags to their students during Meet the Teacher or Back to School Night, but others like to wait until the first day of school. No matter when you hand them out, goodie bags can be an easy and inexpensive way to treat your students to some back to school fun.
Back to School Goodie Bags
What You’ll Need for Each Bag:
- Small brown lunch bag
- One tag printed on cardstock* (Print Teal Labels, Print Greyscale Labels)
- Items for inside: A pencil, eraser, stickers, bookmark, Smarties candy
- Curling Ribbon
- Tape or Hot Glue Gun
- Print out a tag for each bag.
- Stand the bags up and put the items in.
- Fold the top down on each bag
- Place tape or four dabs of hot glue on the back of the tag and stick it to the bag overlapping the folded edge.
- Cut four 5-inch lengths of curling ribbon and tie them together with a knot at the middle. Curl the edges. Hot glue or tape it to the bag.
There you have it! An easy, inexpensive Back to School Goodie Bag that will make your students smile without breaking your budget.
*For best results, print tags at 150%.
Now, make a Back to School Flower Pop for Back to School Night!