Let’s face it, Father’s Day crafts are a tad bit tougher to come up with than Mother’s Day crafts. The traditional tie and mug are great, but by the time Dad’s fourth Father’s Day rolls around he already has a nice tie collection. This year do something different! Check out this great Father’s Day coupon booklet freebie! It is quick to print out and assemble, but it is also practical and dad-approved.
Father’s Day Coupon Booklet
You will need:
Father’s Day Coupon Booklet Template
1 sheet of card stock for each child
Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
Ribbon or yarn
- Print out one Father’s Day Coupon Booklet per child on blank card stock.
- Have students color in the coupons with markers, crayons, or colored pencils.
- Cut out the coupons, paying careful attention to stay on the lines. This is great fine motor skills work for little learners.
- Punch two holes close to the left edge.*
- String ribbon or yarn through the holes and tie in a bow to hold the booklet together.
- Present to Dad on Father’s Day!
*You can also staple the booklet together in the top left hand corner instead of punching holes and tying with ribbon.