It’s that time again. Time when the dog days of summer start melting into the countdown to the return to classroom life. While students are soaking up the last bits of summer fun, teachers are torn between the back to school anticipation and wanting to deny that their days outside of the classroom are numbered. If you’re not sure if you’re excited about back to school than take a look at the list below. If your heart is a flutter, there’s a good chance that you just might be!
Top 10 Signs That You’re Excited About Back to School
1. You’ve started to cut out, color, and laminate. Everything.
2. You saw glitter binders and you had to get one in every color.
3. You made brag tags…and more brag tags. And then you made yourself a brag tag for finishing your brag tags.
4. You’ve started going through your closet and picking out your school outfits.
5. You’ve been posting pictures of your classroom on Instagram.
6. When you see copy paper on sale, you buy 10 cases.
7. You’ve already planned out your bulletin boards, room arrangement, and seating plan.
8. When you’re shopping, you only purchase things that match your classroom’s color scheme. In fact, you’ve been planning about this school year’s color scheme since March and stalking all of the sales for the colors you need!
9. Your classroom project and crafting ideas keep you up at night.
and number 10…
10. You can’t wait to meet your new students!
As you head back into the classroom this year, know that we appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. You are the guardians of future generations. Thank you for all that you do!