Photo by wwarby/flickr
Looking for some kid-friendly jokes to bring smiles to your children’s faces on Halloween? Check out the 25 kid-friendly Halloween jokes below. They are the perfect mix of completely-corny and simply-silly jokes that your students will just eat up!
25 Kid-Friendly Halloween Jokes
- What does a skeleton order for dinner? Spare ribs.
- Why couldn’t the ghost see his mom and dad? Because they were trans-parent.
- What is a ghost’s favorite dessert? Ice Scream.
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- Which monster is the best dance partner? The Boogie Man.
- Where does a witch park her vehicle? In the broom closet.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite game to play on the playground? Hide and Shriek.
- How do monsters tell their future? They read their horrorscopes.
- What type of pie do ghost’s like? Boo-berry Pie.
- What do you do if you like Dracula? You join his fang club.
- What’s Dracula’s favorite fruit? Necktarines.
- What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire? Lots of blood tests.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house? The living room.
- Where do ghosts go for a swim? The Dead Sea.
- What makes a skeleton laugh? When something tickles his funny bone.
- What does Dracula play baseball with? A Vampire Bat.
- What do you get if you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
- Who did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell? His mummy.
- If you peel my skin off, I won’t cry, but you will. What am I? An onion.
- Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the body shop.
- Why didn’t Dracula have any friends? Because he was a pain in the neck.
- Why did the cyclops stop teaching? Because he only had one pupil.
- What do witches get at hotels? Broom service.
- What do birds do on Halloween? They go trick or tweeting.
- Where did the witch have to go when she misbehaved? She had to go to her broom.
Do you have a favorite kid-friendly Halloween joke? Share it with us below!