Looking for some kid-friendly jokes to bring smiles to your children’s faces on Halloween? Check out the 25 kid-friendly Halloween jokes below. They are the perfect mix of completely-corny and simply-silly jokes that your students will just eat up!
Halloween Jokes for Kids
- What does a skeleton order for dinner?
- Why couldn’t the ghost see his mom and dad?
- Because they were trans-parent.
- What is a ghost’s favorite dessert?
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
- Which monster is the best dance partner?
- Where does a witch park her vehicle?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite game to play on the playground?
- How do monsters tell their future?
- They read their horrorscopes.
- What type of pie do ghost’s like?
- What do you do if you like Dracula?
- What’s Dracula’s favorite fruit?
- What would you get if you crossed a teacher with a vampire?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house?
- Where do ghosts go for a swim?
- What makes a skeleton laugh?
- When something tickles his funny bone.
- What does Dracula play baseball with?
- What do you get if you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- Who did the monster ask to kiss his boo-boos after he fell?
- If you peel my skin off, I won’t cry, but you will. What am I?
- Why did the skeleton cross the road?
- Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?
- Because he was a pain in the neck.
- Why did the cyclops stop teaching?
- Because he only had one pupil.
- What do witches get at hotels?
- What do birds do on Halloween?
- They go trick or tweeting.
- Where did the witch have to go when she misbehaved?
- She had to go to her broom.
Do you have a favorite kid-friendly Halloween joke? Share it with us below!