It’s 4:30 in the afternoon and you have just spent another long day in the classroom. As much as you love your job, adore your students, and feel like teaching is what you were destined to do, by the end of the day you are exhausted. You have spent the last nine hours answering questions, grading papers, managing a few dozen children, and still managed to make learning fun and engaging. You are a super hero.
Now that you are on your way home, it is time to recharge those super powers and unwind. If you need some inspiration, put on some the songs below to get you back into a great frame of mind.
Songs to Put You In a Great Mood
1. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
2. Hope by Remedy Drive
3. Good Life by OneRepublic
4. Hey, Soul Sister by Train
5. Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
6. Soak Up the Sun by Cheryl Crow
7. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
8. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by The Academy Allstars
9. These Times by Safety Suit
10. Good Time by Carly Rae Jepsen & Owl City
What are your favorite pick me up songs? Share them with us!